Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Master Cleanse Cycle 2

13»

Comments

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

LovelyScene, are you still hanging in there? Has it gotten any better?

• I have cut my cleanse short…I lasted 7 days and will try for 10 days in a few weeks…it was tough!

I’m starting my second day back on the transition – all is well. I’m going for a jog in a few minutes. Evildarkvirus, are you going to do 10 days all the way through or pick up from where you left off?

• Hey. I am not sure yet, I think I am going to try for a week – today being day 3. We’ll see how it goes. If I get interrupted again (my non-raw fiance might be coming to visit and he doesn’t like the idea of me not eating.. shhhh) then I’ll have to cut it short and try again.. again.. lol when he goes.

Lol! Well today I’m officially ending the liquid part of the transition. Tomorrow I’m gonna have a fruit smoothie for breakfast and greens the rest of the day…I’m so excited!! Sorry…don’t meant to make things harder for you!! Keep up the good work!

Evildarkvirus, how’s it going? I started on solid food yesterday and I feel great. Been jogging every other day, even during the MC and I’ve really toned up a lot. I weighed in this morning and all told I lost about 12 lbs! I didn’t expect to lose that much cuz I really had loads of lemonade. My skin is totally smooth and my energy super high!!

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I started the Master Cleanse today. This is my third time. I’ll be checking in daily. So far I’m feeling fine. I just took a 3 1/2 mile walk part of which is a very steep hill. Hope you all are doing well!!

Hey RawVoice, good for you for starting the MC. What a journey mine was – I’m so glad I did it! Best of luck!

• I will be starting again on the 25th…I did five days before and I am shooting for 7 this time!

Good luck LovelyScene! Glad to have you back.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

Thanks, Carmenita. I appreciate your good wishes. I’m glad yours went well. I’m on day #2, and feeling pretty good, as usual. The only issues I’ve ever had on the master cleanse are hunger sometimes on the second or third day which is mild and goes away, and then around the 8th day I usually get cold. However, the weather is warming up, so that may not be such a concern this time. I love the master cleanse!! Hope you’re all doing great!!

Hey gals! It’s been a few days! You still hanging in there despite Easter?

• Hanging in there!!

Shouldn’t you guys be done by now? Just wanted to check in to see the progress.