Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Mangers in a Mange land...

Comments

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

tsk tsk greenie and zooey, you know what this is? its pet-ism pure and simple pet-ism…..dont fool yourselves that cats wouldnt kill you if they could cause they would…bred down little savages! giggle Ca cest bien. Des gouts et decouleurs il ne faut pas discuter( i can say that to since i was born in france….)

phsycology cap on..so greenie, vat yoo arre saying, ees dat yoo arre afrraid ov bing needed? i quote”blah blah….insatiable wanting wanting wanting…blah blah”ve must explorr dis next time! har har har;) my last bun bun lived 11 years…he was a horny,protective SOB, growled at first hubby, incessently even after intrvention from the rabbit whisperer, tried to hump his leg, ate every one of the cables for the tv and most lamps, his name was Bean…and outside guarding me and pissing outside his litter box he was an ok pet. no dog or even chicken quality mind you..but ok, very soft…not stinky….

ardes: heres the link to the worlds best meat loaf: http://goneraw.com/recipes/1571-Spinach-Stuffed…. oh man and that gremlin someone has got to use that! hahaha

your cat, if only it could overcome its bred down size! i believe they all have dialogue like stewey(family guy) going on in their tiny feline craniums…hee hee DISCLAIMER: cool video… no animal death, a little blood..dont watch if you are a giant wuss…blah blah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjG7S8aqJg

ades every day is clean the horse day, today was yoga, and now its avoid doing taxes day later its procrastinate some more and get rained out of work day… wheeeeee… grin

speaks for itself i say… http://www.komando.com/videos/3-26.asp

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

om, yes I am sure they have that ‘Stewie Griffin’ dialogue going on in their wee little pates. Don’t get me wrong, i love my little nazi, facist. I haven’t clicked on the link yet, it’s not real in any way right. I am not a wuss if it’s just a joke!

On another note, am I the only one who gets a kick out of my killer bunny doll picture? I am sure I am not the only one who has seen Monty Python movies… at least I think so.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

om,

Oh, that video! It is its own commentary.

• Girlfridae1Girlfridae1 Raw Newbie

Well I’m still pretty new ‘round here, but it looks like this is a kind of, “everyone post a pic of you and your better half’ so here goes! Sadly, I haven’t any cudly, adorable animals of my own to use as profile pics:(

• Okay got it OM but what in the heck is poultry seasoning, I went to culinary school and must have been out on the day we tried this seasoning.

Man I tried to catch up on all the post, I have become a wizard at the ALT-TAB combination key so that people can’t see my screen, I know someone is bound to say “psssst did you see Ardes with the killer bunny on his screen, and then the other person whispers yeah I think he has some weird fetish becos I saw a bunny with sunglasses, man he’s weird and he drinks that green paint “STAY AWAY from him I think he’s vegan, and you know how dumb and crazy those vegans are” LOL

Woah, well do you blame the tiger? She is doing what she was made to do. The other vid. proves something I was just thinking about. Dogs don’t just play for treats, they play becasue they enjoy it!

• strike a pose GIRLFRIDAE1 I love it …..say CHEEZE…...everyone has the same pose RAWK on …. even the killer bunny’s LOL

ardes, now don’t go getting fired on account of chit chatting wiht us! Anyhow, that is funny, maybe they will think it’s some sort of bunny worship!

Girlfridae, it sorta seems like a what ever post now! Btw, that is not me and my other half.:)

• okay just had to share with everyone the picture of my bunny cat…the best of both worlds?

• Yes this site RAWK’s … DoubleDlittleZ I love it. that is to funny, you always see people dressing there dogs up but this is a first for me seeing a cat. Lets see Jesus top that one zooey.

• HOLY CRAP please tell me that is not what I think it is . OHHHHH I click on the picture and YESSS it’s a carrot eating a rabbit. HOPE it’s organic, LUna you are a firecracker I swear.

Yes, that’s a carrot eating a rabbit. I went on the net looking for a pic of a carrot eating a rabbit, really not thinking I would find one, and viola, there it was. I am glad I am not the only mental person out there!!! HA HAAAA!

• ardesmond2 – great to see your Beautiful half! If it’s your sister oooops :)

Oh crap, I just realized it’s zOOey, two o’s. Sorry man I have been spelling it wrong!

• enjoyraw lol no that is my wife, we have been together so long we are starting to look alike..

ardes,wow, she looks pretty young! So do both of you for that matter.

• Thanks LUNA blu ,

And to everyone else I am out of here they are releasing me from my cubicle. On my way to the gym for some release therapy. Talk or chat I should say with you guys later in the evening.

Lucky, I have to go to work now!

Lucky, I have to go to work now!

haha luna blue great new pic! such a twisted gal you are!! teehee

strawberry, thank you for the enlightenment on metro sexuals…question is for me anyway, why would a man do that? i like my men prickly( meaning 5 oclock shadow three hours after shaving) and hard working( meaning calouses bigger than mine). I like them to do manly things like fart louder than me,cat call when i streak from bath to bedroom, think every thing i make in the kitchen is brilliant as they can only cook pot pie in the micro( 8 minutes!) i will make concessions for grilling as that seems manly to me! gaheer gaheer gaheer, call me old fashioned i guess….wink wink. yes! yes, steinbeck, but i dont read him for fun…as per sara gruen she is awesome, i saw her in prson at a reading in powells bookstore( the big one in downtown portland, OR) shes down to earth, sweet. she was reading from water for elephants but i had already read her first two “horse” books, she seemed thrilled but slightly embarrassed i brought them up as everyone else in the room was there thinking water for elephants was her first! i cant say those two books where literature, but as a horse gal they where spot on for that genre…usually some shmuck writes horse gobbledegook that any horsewoman worth her salt would find vomitous.( sorry love that word and wanted to use it in a sentance even if incorrectly… teehee) anyhoo hr next book is going to be about bonobo apes….cant wait. nice gal…. parle vous francios?

ardes, what do you think of that meat loaf recipe? any where i see any seasoning that starts with some meat i edit and put SALT, but since you are off that… id put what ever herb goes with that meat…ie chicken: rosemary or,tarragon or oregano, beef and lamb: rosemary, mint fish: dill, parsley ect ect ect and so on and so forth heehee you and your wife are highschool sweeties huh? awwwwwwww, love that!;)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

om – The goodies came today! I have had a crazy couple of days – I’m getting over being sick and this morning everyone else in the house was sick, so I have been up since super early in the am. I didn’t eat lunch, went to school, am way behind in my painting class, came home hungry, worn out and discouraged and still didn’t know what I was going to eat. I walked in, and hallelujah! There was a box of your goodies sitting in the kitchen. My dad is still to sick to really eat them, and my son is scared to try half of them, but I had dinner AND dessert all ready for me – THANK YOU!!!!!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

om – I just looked at the meatloaf recipe, and WOW! I am going to make it – someday, when I have all the ingredients and half a day or so to make and dehydrate it;)

• TWO raw sites, Strawberry. Stop baiting me. I’m not going to be difficult anymore.

Zooey – oh, i’ll believe that when I see it!;)

• What’s up everyone Rawberry you still hanging in there I see, I am stuck in the kitchen cutting fruits and veggies for tomorrow and making lunches. Just stop through to see what hilarious stuff is going on.

Zooey not being difficult anymore what’s up with that.

brb gotta go cut some mangoe up

oh yay angie! im so glad you got your goodies!keep me posted on the reviews! that meatloaf is fab and well worth the prep, ive made it twice once for myself and unraw hubby who liked the taste but hates the luke warmth….and once for vegiarian friends, i think they went home and threw out her faux meat! teehee!

strawberry, my french sounds like yours but strangely i can understand it..it was almost my first language, i went to french nursery school and would translate at the market for my mom. then we moved to the far east where i took spanish in school, then on to the carribean and after 6 years in the carribean french gone spanish embedded! teehee, i love languages and try my hand at quite a few, the worst thus far? celtic, ive been fooling with tapes of the stuff for several years(every time i have a car trip! grin) but i swear by the time i get to iree-land ill be able to speak a phase or two convincingly. hmmm so i tire of fiction, bad fiction, yes then im forced to reread good fiction, if i tread away from that its usually horse related or garden related…last biography….hmmm does obamas book,the audacity of truth count? teehee oh wait i did read a biography on a horse….not kidding,he was dubbed the worlds smartest…trained by a black doctor…..aaargh cant remember the name of it….i also have a book on my nightstand in the line up called chasing daylight by eugene oniel…looks interesting…..

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

om~ I think you are missing one of your callings… as a humorist! :) What genre of books do you enjoy? Some of my fav authors are Wilkie Collins (Woman In White, especially, his books are mysteries that hinge on a point of law) and Jane M. Auel (historical fiction, her Earth’s Children series that includes Valley Of The Horses, all set in pre-historic times).

hey blue, this thread has been fun! i think im more smart alecy than funny at least thats how most people take me…especially those with no sence of humor! hahahaha i liked the earths children series, have you read diane gabaldon or any of the boylyn girl books( forgot the authors name) two different types of historical fiction, like them both, however you will find gabaldon in the ROMANCE section, cough cough….just bring a brown papper wrapper with you…teehee all 5 books are great and engaging!

rawberry, loved seabiscuit! the movie even gets thumbs up from me, an you wont hear that about any other movie with horses ever! its the small things, the continuity of the almost identical horses, the true horseman like gestures from the actors( ie the “jockey” ( you know, spider man…] he rubbed the horses ears…you see most actors patting or petting the horse so trite not to mention offensive to the horse, oh and the dialogue with the horse when he is riding) oh dont get me started i loved that movie! and the book! thought of two more fav books, cold mountain( the movie was cool too)and 1000 white women( that was in my lonesome dove phase grin!) as per salves and lotions dont you know the last 1/4 of an inch in every bottle actually is altered to make you uglier( snicker) so you buy more, silly…. giggle giggle….. as per the gaelic: swahili seems harder…..hahahhahaaha im intrigued with native american dialects too but unless kevin costner makes another dances with wolves i wont be going any farther than interest! teehee

zooey we see the writing on the wall, your posts hae dropped off to one cusory sentance, no wit( or is that witless hoho heehee)we’ve been abandoned…tell us was it the money? sheepsih grin…nighty night mon amis.