1 cup oat groats (soaked overnight)
1/3 cup raisins (soaked 30 minutes)
1 tablespoon raw tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 large ripe bananas
1. After soaking oat groats, there should be about 1 1/2 cups. Blend 1 cup in blender, along with raisins, 1 1/2 of the 3 bananas, tahini, and maple syrup.
2. Blend until ingredients are well mixed until you have a type of paste.
3. Dice remaining banana and mix with the rest of the oats in large mixing bowl.
4. Add the cinnamon and blended oat mixture and mix until remaining ingredients incorporated.
5. Drop about 1 tablespoon at a time onto dehydrator sheets.
6. Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 105 F.
Elizabeth's ThoughtsBy elizabeth
Banana bread was the ultimate in comfort food.
These oaties do the trick and will take additions/substitutions easily.
I’ve found a good way to get cookie shapes is to reshape them after they’ve been in the dehydrator for about 2 hours. The tops are a little crusty and are more willing to be smoothed into a good cookie shape.
Walnuts would compliment these very well. Happy snacking.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 hours 21 min ago
Change in eye colourmehrancab - 8 hours 20 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 12 hours 39 min ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 21 hours 59 min ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 22 hours 29 sec ago