Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons raw honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 F and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 10 hours 47 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 3 days 11 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 4 days 9 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 22 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 5 days 17 hours ago