Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons raw honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 F and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 28 min 53 sec ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 13 hours 27 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 5 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 23 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago