Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons raw honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 F and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 min 36 sec ago
On and off RawClaireT - 19 hours 53 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 14 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 15 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 5 days 1 hour ago