Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 19 hours 58 min ago
help:)BEST JUICER FOR GREENS??sharonthejuicer - 1 day 8 hours ago
Hello Everyonecharmingskinus - 2 days 21 hours ago
Raw Buckwheatkim72 - 4 days 10 hours ago
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?The Rawtarian - 4 days 11 hours ago