Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
seeing glitter in my eyes.. strangeKatterkat - 3 hours 12 min ago
What do YOU eat before or after a big workout?Rondreka - 4 hours 45 min ago
Dried fruitCloudy Kapil - 19 hours 14 min ago
How do I gain weight?Richa94 - 22 hours 44 min ago
Vacume sealing video (DIY)tomh5 - 23 hours 26 min ago