Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 1 hour 46 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 5 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 4 days 15 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 4 days 17 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 21 hours ago