Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons raw honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 F and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 19 hours 50 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 20 hours 23 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 day 9 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 3 hours ago