All ingredients are listed below!
For the Napoleon Crackers
1T Italian seasoning
3 sun-dried tomato halves
15 basil leaves
1T lemon juice
1/2c pumpkin seed meal
1/2c flax meal
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Spread in 6 even â€™roundsâ€™ on a dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate for a few hours until they can be removed from the sheet. Dehydrate for a further 6 – 8 hours at 115 degrees F, or overnight until fully dried.
For the sour creamed cashews
2t lemon juice
1t apple cider vinegar
3t minced lemon thyme, minced (or regular thyme)
- Blend all ingredients, except the thyme, in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Add thyme and pulse until fully mixed in.
For the pepper sauces
The following is for red pepper sauce, if you want yellow pepper sauce as well then you should repeat with yellow peppers
2 red peppers, chopped
2T olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and dehydrate ofr 6 – 8 hours at 115 degrees F
- Once removed from the dehydrator, place in a high-speed blender with 1t olive oil, 3t water and 1t lemon juice, and blend until smooth. You may have to add more water, depending on how dry your peppers got during dehydrating.
For the assembly
- Prepare 300g spinach by mixing in a large bowl with 2t salt and 2T olive oil. Massage the spinach until it wilts and takes on a lightly cooked appearance.
- Cut open 2 small avocados and, using a spoon, remove the flesh from each half in whole pieces. Cut each piece into a â€˜fanâ€™ by slicing them several times, 4/5ths down the length, leaving them connected at the top. You should then be able to fan them out.
- Assemble by starting with a napoleon cracker then adding a layer of spinach, one of the sliced avocado halves, and finally some of the creamed cashews. Repeat this for a second time and garnish with the pepper sauces.
From Chef Russell James! Found on therawchefblog.com and had to share!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.