Raw chocolate truffles recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or any other seeds you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or any other nuts you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1. Process the nuts/seeds in the food processor. Keep processing them until you can't see the nuts anymore, but stop processing before they get too soft looking.
- 2. Add the dates, seasalt and cocoa powder. Process again until everything is well mixed and clumped together.
- 3. Roll the balls in your hand and form balls. Some people like to roll completed truffles in goji berries, cocunut, cocoa powder, etc., but I prefer mine simple.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw chocolate truffles were the very first raw food that made me certain that I could become a raw vegan for an extended period of time.
This recipe just requires a food processor and a few ingredients.
These are also delicious if you crumble a truffle or two on top of sliced bananas or other chopped fresh fruit.
Good luck and enjoy these simple, sweet raw treats.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes