Yield2-3 dehaydrator trays
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup flax-seeds
2 cups water
1 tablespoon sea salt (optional)
1. In a food processor or dry container for Citamix, grind almonds and flax seeds until fine. Add salt (optional).
2. Add 2 cups of water and process. Add more until it is fluffy. If too sticky, add more water.
3. Spread on teflex and dehydrate for 3-4 hours. You can cut time significantly by starting at 145 Fahrenheit for 1 hour and than 115 F for the remainder. If you prefer lower temps like 100-105 Fahrenheit, it works just as good.
4. Flip and cut with a pizza cutter into squares or any shape like pizza triangles. The smaller you cut, the quicker they dehydrate.
5. Dehydrate for 8-16 more hours.
Smidbrod's ThoughtsBy smidbrod
These are amazing crackers. They are very easy to make and will go well with savory or sweet dips, spreads, or pates.
You can use the almonds powder left over from making almond milk, or add herbs, veggies, and seasoning to make different flavors.
I developed these because I am not a huge fan of flavored crackers competing with the flavors of what I put on them. This is great as a pizza crust.
I hope you like them as much as I do! Stores well for 2 weeks to 1 month.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Indian Mini Vegetable Uthappamabjain58 - 9 hours 33 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 18 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 3 days 2 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 2 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 4 hours ago