Raw 5-minute spaghetti recipe
Shelf LifeSauce keeps 1 day in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 13 ratings)5
- 1. Add both kinds of tomatoes and the salt to your food processor. Pulse briefly to incorporate. (Do not over-process, it's nice to leave this raw recipe a bit chunky.) 5 seconds should do it.
- 2. Add the walnuts, and pulse very briefly again. Perhaps 8 seconds will do it! You don't want to overprocess, since you want to leave the walnuts in a small, round texture -- similar to ground round or ground beef. (Sorry!)
- 3. To make your noodles, peel your zucchini (remove outer green peel).
- 4. Use a clean vegetable peeler (or a spirooli spiralizer if you have one) to slice zucchini into “noodles.”
- 5. Assemble and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I love this version of raw spaghetti because it's so quick to make. The addition of the walnuts at the last minute give a lovely hearty texture without having to wait for dehydrated raw vegan meatballs.
Serve this with a fresh green salad for a satisfying meal that almost anyone will love -- raw or not.
Tip: Do not add the sauce to your noodles until you are ready to eat, because the sauce will cause your noodles to get soggy if combined too far in advance.
Tip: In order for this recipe to work well, you need to use sun-dried tomatoes that have already been soaked in oil for an extended period of time. (If you used dry sun-dried tomatoes, the sauce won't process well and it won't have the right consistency.)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes