Raw orange smoothie recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Get your orange zest off an orange before you peel it. The easiest way to get fresh orange zest is to simply use a clean orange peeler to shave a bit of orange peel off. Collect 1 tbsp's worth.
- 2. Peel your oranges well using a knife. Cut off most of the white rind so that you just have nice, glistening oranges with very little white rind left.
- 3. Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender.
- 4. Blend well.
- 5. Enjoy your raw orange smoothie!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw orange smoothie recipe - I was craving a creamy orange smoothie today for some reason. Not sure why! So I put my thinking cap on about what would make this smoothie burst with orange flavour - while at the same time being super smooth and creamy. And here's what I came up with!
It's very easy to make, and the consistency is super creamy and orangy. Note: This is best made with a high-speed blender since oranges can be difficult to get to a smooth consistency in a standard blender due to their fibrous consistency.
Enjoy this raw orange smoothie recipe when you're craving a creamsicle! This recipe makes one serving -- perfect for a snack or dessert.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes