Raw orange smoothie recipe
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Get your orange zest off an orange before you peel it. The easiest way to get fresh orange zest is to simply use a clean orange peeler to shave a bit of orange peel off. Collect 1 tbsp's worth.
- 2. Peel your oranges well using a knife. Cut off most of the white rind so that you just have nice, glistening oranges with very little white rind left.
- 3. Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender.
- 4. Blend well.
- 5. Enjoy your raw orange smoothie!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw orange smoothie recipe - I was craving a creamy orange smoothie today for some reason. Not sure why! So I put my thinking cap on about what would make this smoothie burst with orange flavour - while at the same time being super smooth and creamy. And here's what I came up with!
It's very easy to make, and the consistency is super creamy and orangy. Note: This is best made with a high-speed blender since oranges can be difficult to get to a smooth consistency in a standard blender due to their fibrous consistency.
Enjoy this raw orange smoothie recipe when you're craving a creamsicle! This recipe makes one serving -- perfect for a snack or dessert.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes