4 cups golden flax ground
2 cups almonds (ground into a flour)
3 cups zucchini (grated)
1/2 cup fresh dill (chopped)
1/4 cup fresh rosemary (chopped)
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tsp. salt
1 cup sun dried tomatoes (soaked and diced)
1 1/2 cup sun dried tomato soak water
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp. white pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 tbs. paprika
pinch of cayenne
1 tsp. dill seed (ground)
1. In a large bowl place: ground flax, almond flour, zucchini, dill, rosemary, celtic sea salt (2 tsp.), white pepper, oregano, paprika, (1 tsp.), cayenne, dill seed, and sun dried tomatoes.
2. In a smaller bowl combine: the lemon juice, olive oil, and sun dried tomato soak water slowly, mix until you form a beautiful thick bread dough.
3. Taste, you may wish to add more herbs, more sun dried tomato soak water if it is still dry, or more oil to moisten it up. This is your bread so play!!!
4. Form into a damper loaf and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices. Lay on a mesh dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate at 145 for 1 hour (note: we do this to prevent fermentation and bacteria forming. The internal temp. inside of the bread never reaches 145 degrees thus maintaining the integrity of the enzymes.)
5. Marvel at your creations and share with friends...
Serve: serve with herb infused olive oil or eat alone.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Food & Army LifeClaireT - 3 hours 49 min ago
No weight loss?ClaireT - 2 days 3 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss Supportamanda966 - 2 days 17 hours ago
What to I do if my grandma pushes cooked food on me?Harmony1 - 3 days 36 min ago
Sick when eating cooked foodtryingtoraw - 3 days 23 hours ago