raw cocoa powder
Really raw agave
a generous amount of raw nut butter (you can make your own much cheaper) - I used almond and cashew butters.
1. Mix agave, cocoa (I used more of this than the carob for a chocolaty taste), and carob powder in a separate bowl until a thick sauce forms. I made about 3/4 cup.
2. Blend banana until smooth. Add the nut butters and blend again.
3. Add the chocolate sauce you made in the first step to the blended banana and nut butters. Blend until the texture and colors are uniform.
4. Grease a glass pan and pour the mixture in it. Add some nuts on top of the fudge if you wish. I added hazelnuts because I used to love Nutella.
5. Freeze for a couple of hours.
The amounts of ingredients here don't matter. The only somewhat important thing is that the texture comes out similar (very smooth consistency) to the one shown in the picture. Mine turned out extremely sweet.
Basically a recipe I came up with today. This can also be used as frosting or mousse.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!