raw cocoa powder
Really raw agave
a generous amount of raw nut butter (you can make your own much cheaper) - I used almond and cashew butters.
1. Mix agave, cocoa (I used more of this than the carob for a chocolaty taste), and carob powder in a separate bowl until a thick sauce forms. I made about 3/4 cup.
2. Blend banana until smooth. Add the nut butters and blend again.
3. Add the chocolate sauce you made in the first step to the blended banana and nut butters. Blend until the texture and colors are uniform.
4. Grease a glass pan and pour the mixture in it. Add some nuts on top of the fudge if you wish. I added hazelnuts because I used to love Nutella.
5. Freeze for a couple of hours.
The amounts of ingredients here don't matter. The only somewhat important thing is that the texture comes out similar (very smooth consistency) to the one shown in the picture. Mine turned out extremely sweet.
Sultaria's ThoughtsBy Sultaria
Basically a recipe I came up with today. This can also be used as frosting or mousse.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I'm nixing garlic, onions, salt, herbs, & oilsClaireT - 1 hour 21 min ago
Mike Lawson's raw food journalClaireT - 1 hour 24 min ago
Maca and msm, how do you overcome the taste?RawLifer - 5 hours 2 min ago
100% raw, does it work for you?RawLifer - 5 hours 40 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisRawLifer - 6 hours 5 min ago