Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup flax seeds (ground)
3 to 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (or to taste)
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Vanilla to taste (optional)
2 tablespoons honey or agave (to taste)
1. Put dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a whisk to evenly distribute ingredients.
2. In a blender, add the wet ingredients until banana puree is lump free.
3. Slowly pour and stir wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients.
4. Roll dough into a ball. Texture of the dough should not be too dry nor too mushy.
5. Divide dough into individual balls.
6. Flatten each ball and stick finger through the center to form a donut shape. Your donuts are ready to eat!
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
I absolutely hate following recipes with more ingredients than necessary so this will be one of the simplest recipes you can follow for delicious raw chocolate donuts.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 15 hours 30 min ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 1 day 9 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 14 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 14 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 5 days 11 hours ago