Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup flax seeds (ground)
3 to 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (or to taste)
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Vanilla to taste (optional)
2 tablespoons honey or agave (to taste)
1. Put dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a whisk to evenly distribute ingredients.
2. In a blender, add the wet ingredients until banana puree is lump free.
3. Slowly pour and stir wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients.
4. Roll dough into a ball. Texture of the dough should not be too dry nor too mushy.
5. Divide dough into individual balls.
6. Flatten each ball and stick finger through the center to form a donut shape. Your donuts are ready to eat!
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
I absolutely hate following recipes with more ingredients than necessary so this will be one of the simplest recipes you can follow for delicious raw chocolate donuts.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 1 day 11 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 2 days 9 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 22 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 17 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 17 hours ago