Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup flax seeds (ground)
3 to 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (or to taste)
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Vanilla to taste (optional)
2 tablespoons honey or agave (to taste)
1. Put dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a whisk to evenly distribute ingredients.
2. In a blender, add the wet ingredients until banana puree is lump free.
3. Slowly pour and stir wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients.
4. Roll dough into a ball. Texture of the dough should not be too dry nor too mushy.
5. Divide dough into individual balls.
6. Flatten each ball and stick finger through the center to form a donut shape. Your donuts are ready to eat!
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
I absolutely hate following recipes with more ingredients than necessary so this will be one of the simplest recipes you can follow for delicious raw chocolate donuts.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 6 hours 44 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 14 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 23 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago