1/2 cup coconut (shredded)
3/4 cup dates (pitted)
1/4 to 1/3 cup cacao
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 cup blackberries
1/4 cup sunflower seeds or cashews
1 teaspoon honey
1. Process shredded coconut in food processor. Add cocoa and sesame seeds and process again.
2. Add pitted dates and coconut oil and process again.
3. Line shapes with plastic and put mixture into shapes.
4. Freeze cookies for 1 hour.
5. To make blackberry cream, process seeds or cashews in food processor or blender. Add honey and berries and process again.
6. Frost cookies with blackberry cream.
Sweet chocolate hearts with sweet and sour blackberry chocolate sauce.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!