1. 1/2 C shredded coconut; 2. 3/4 C pitted dates; 3. 1/4-1/3 C cacao; 4. 1 table spoon of sesame seeds; 5. 1 tea spoon of coconut oil; 6. 1/2 C blackberry; 7. 1/4 C sunflower seeds or cashews; 7. 1 tea spoon of honey
1. Process shredded coconut in food processor, add cocoa and sesame seeds and process again.
2. Add pitted dates and coconut oil, and process again.
3. Line shapes with plastic and put mixture into shapes.
4. Freeze cookies for 1 hour.
5. To make blackberry cream process seeds or cashews in food processor or blender, add honey and berries and process again.
6. Frost cookies with blackberry cream. Enjoy!
sweet chocolate hearts with sweet and sour blackberry chocolate sauce.
to view this recipe with more photographs visit: http://real-meal.ru/index.files/blackberry_icecream_english.html
to see more recipes go to http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cook_book_english.html
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!