Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
Yield1-2 people or 4-6 cakes
1 cup ground flax seed
½ cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup agave nectar
1/8 cup water (or a little more)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup raisins
1. Mix the ground flax seed and shredded coconut.
2. Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, adjusting water as needed.
3. Form into patties. Squeeze them gently with your hands. You will make 4-6 cakes.
4. Either eat right away while sticky or dehydrate for 20 minutes to 1 hour until warm and just moist.
5. Serve with fruit, drizzled with agave, or just scarf it down.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
I got this idea from Ani’s breakfast Cakes, but I changed it around a bit and like my version better.
I am so addicted to these.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 4 hours 49 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 11 hours 49 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 5 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 6 hours ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 1 day 8 hours ago