Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
Yield1-2 people or 4-6 cakes
1 cup ground flax seed
½ cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup agave nectar
1/8 cup water (or a little more)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup raisins
1. Mix the ground flax seed and shredded coconut.
2. Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, adjusting water as needed.
3. Form into patties. Squeeze them gently with your hands. You will make 4-6 cakes.
4. Either eat right away while sticky or dehydrate for 20 minutes to 1 hour until warm and just moist.
5. Serve with fruit, drizzled with agave, or just scarf it down.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
I got this idea from Ani’s breakfast Cakes, but I changed it around a bit and like my version better.
I am so addicted to these.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 10 hours 45 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 23 hours 47 min ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 21 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 1 hour ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 5 hours ago