500 g raw oat groats
1 cup raw flaked coconut
5 dried apricots (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts (chopped)
3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
Raw almond butter
1. Place the oat groats in a food processor and process until fine.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Add the coconut, fruit, and nuts and mix together.
3. Add a few tablespoons of almond butter and the agave nectar to the mixture. Mix until everything is just combined- not too moist. You may need to add more nut butter to get the right consistency.
4. Press the mix into a rectangular dish and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Juno's ThoughtsBy juno
Delicious raw fridge flapjacks (not the pancakes--the muesli-bar type ones).
Easy to make and great for convenient high energy breakfasts and snacks.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY,Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES PASSPORTS,IDS(raul28 - 4 hours 23 min ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 5 hours 21 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 1 day 32 min ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 1 day 13 hours ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 2 days 21 hours ago