500 g raw oat groats
1 cup raw flaked coconut
5 dried apricots (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts (chopped)
3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
Raw almond butter
1. Place the oat groats in a food processor and process until fine.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Add the coconut, fruit, and nuts and mix together.
3. Add a few tablespoons of almond butter and the agave nectar to the mixture. Mix until everything is just combined- not too moist. You may need to add more nut butter to get the right consistency.
4. Press the mix into a rectangular dish and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Juno's ThoughtsBy juno
Delicious raw fridge flapjacks (not the pancakes--the muesli-bar type ones).
Easy to make and great for convenient high energy breakfasts and snacks.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Veggie Stew Recipes?davehaster - 5 hours 52 min ago
Are raw sprouts going to make me sick?Sprouting - 13 hours 15 min ago
Have put too much liquid (water from garbanzos) in tahini hummus! how to thicken?ClaireT - 20 hours 43 min ago
Raw challenge!ClaireT - 20 hours 46 min ago
How to ripen bananasClaireT - 20 hours 49 min ago