500 g raw oat groats
1 cup raw flaked coconut
5 dried apricots (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts (chopped)
3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
Raw almond butter
1. Place the oat groats in a food processor and process until fine.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Add the coconut, fruit, and nuts and mix together.
3. Add a few tablespoons of almond butter and the agave nectar to the mixture. Mix until everything is just combined- not too moist. You may need to add more nut butter to get the right consistency.
4. Press the mix into a rectangular dish and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Juno's ThoughtsBy juno
Delicious raw fridge flapjacks (not the pancakes--the muesli-bar type ones).
Easy to make and great for convenient high energy breakfasts and snacks.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 4 days 6 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 23 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 9 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 9 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 1 week 9 hours ago