500 g raw oat groats
1 cup raw flaked coconut
5 dried apricots (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts (chopped)
3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
Raw almond butter
1. Place the oat groats in a food processor and process until fine.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Add the coconut, fruit, and nuts and mix together.
3. Add a few tablespoons of almond butter and the agave nectar to the mixture. Mix until everything is just combined- not too moist. You may need to add more nut butter to get the right consistency.
4. Press the mix into a rectangular dish and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Juno's ThoughtsBy juno
Delicious raw fridge flapjacks (not the pancakes--the muesli-bar type ones).
Easy to make and great for convenient high energy breakfasts and snacks.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 hours 8 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 17 hours 2 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 19 hours 19 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 20 hours 36 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 22 hours 20 min ago