2 large ripe bananas (mashed)
1½ cup water (warmed to 115 F)
1 inch cut of an organic vanilla bean
½ tablespoon flax seed
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch black pepper
4-5 drops of stevia
1. Put everything, except the water, into the blender. Warm the water (I used a kettle), and start by putting one cup into the blender. Mix.
2. Taste the latte. If it’s too creamy, add a bit more water. (I usually end up adding 1 1/2 cups.)
3. Whir away in the blender until it's nice and frothy.
Kathrynintheraw's ThoughtsBy kathrynintheraw
A warm, creamy concoction that could put Starbucks out of business (almost).
1) Add a bit of spirulina for a St. Pattie’s themed green latte!
2) Omit stevia; add 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup for a maple latte.
3) Omit spices; add 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of powdered green tea for a green tea latte.
4) Make up your own; the possibilities are endless!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 11 hours 49 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 5 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 11 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 16 hours ago
ORANGE HANDS!emilytiddlywink - 4 days 10 hours ago