* 2 c Cashews
* 1/4 c Agave Nectar
* 3 tbls Lemon Juice
* 2 1/2 tbls Lemon Zest, finely chopped
* 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
* 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
1. Grind the cashews in a food processor until a powdery meal forms.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue processing on low until the dough forms a large ball.
3. Measure out 1 1/2 tbls size cookies out and roll and flatten into cookies shapes. These can be as thick as you want, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
4. Place in a plastic bag in the freezer. These will keep for up to 3 months.
One of the many ways I’m cooling off is enjoying these Southern inspired Lemon Icebox Cookies.
These summer cookies have a delicate tangy and sweet flavor that melt in your mouth.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!