Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
- 12 oz zucchini, about 4 small
- 2.5 Tbsp of sesame seeds ground, or about 2 Tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- cumin to taste
*note - I don't use salt in this recipe. Try it without at first if you usually add salt. The lemon really makes it taste salty. You could also add a little celery in there for more salty taste.
1. Peel the zucchini if you don't want green hummus
2. Blend all in a blender or food processor.
3. Taste, add more lemon or cumin if necessary.
4. Serve with cut up veggies for dipping (I like cucumber, tomatoes especially, and lettuce leaves)
For me, this makes one serving if this is my whole meal. It could be shared between two if you're eating something else too.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Yummy in my tummy!
Use this as a sauce, dip, dressing, etc.
It's way better than any of the high fat hummus recipes I've EVER made! And doesn't leave you wanting to lay day for a nap afterward!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 2 days 9 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 2 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 12 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 12 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 5 days 12 hours ago