Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
- 12 oz zucchini, about 4 small
- 2.5 Tbsp of sesame seeds ground, or about 2 Tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- cumin to taste
*note - I don't use salt in this recipe. Try it without at first if you usually add salt. The lemon really makes it taste salty. You could also add a little celery in there for more salty taste.
1. Peel the zucchini if you don't want green hummus
2. Blend all in a blender or food processor.
3. Taste, add more lemon or cumin if necessary.
4. Serve with cut up veggies for dipping (I like cucumber, tomatoes especially, and lettuce leaves)
For me, this makes one serving if this is my whole meal. It could be shared between two if you're eating something else too.
For other low fat raw recipes check out my blog... http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Yummy in my tummy!
Use this as a sauce, dip, dressing, etc.
It's way better than any of the high fat hummus recipes I've EVER made! And doesn't leave you wanting to lay day for a nap afterward!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 8 hours 47 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 16 hours 29 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 23 hours 29 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 16 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 17 hours ago