Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
- 12 oz zucchini, about 4 small
- 2.5 Tbsp of sesame seeds ground, or about 2 Tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- cumin to taste
*note - I don't use salt in this recipe. Try it without at first if you usually add salt. The lemon really makes it taste salty. You could also add a little celery in there for more salty taste.
1. Peel the zucchini if you don't want green hummus
2. Blend all in a blender or food processor.
3. Taste, add more lemon or cumin if necessary.
4. Serve with cut up veggies for dipping (I like cucumber, tomatoes especially, and lettuce leaves)
For me, this makes one serving if this is my whole meal. It could be shared between two if you're eating something else too.
For other low fat raw recipes check out my blog... http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Yummy in my tummy!
Use this as a sauce, dip, dressing, etc.
It's way better than any of the high fat hummus recipes I've EVER made! And doesn't leave you wanting to lay day for a nap afterward!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 17 hours 33 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 2 days 2 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 3 days 17 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 5 days ago