3 figs (dried)
1/3 cup raisins
1 teaspoon each: maca, lucuma, mesquite
1 tablespoon cocoa
2 pinches of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1. Blend all ingredients in the food processor until it forms a ball. It will take a few minutes.
2. If it is too dry and looks like fine crumbs, add water a tiny bit at a time.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings.
4. You can shape them by hand, but it’ll be sticky. I used a mini loaf pan--a muffin tin would make a nice round “bar.”
5. If using a form, grease it with any mild flavored oil.
7. If using the mini loaf pan, remove it and slice it in half to create two bars.
Daniefon's ThoughtsBy daniefon
I love Larabars, but don’t like eating all that fat. I’d rather save it for something else!
So I experimented until I came up with something I liked.
This can easily be changed up to create different flavors.
Of course, you can add nuts if you like.
The inspiration came from the delicious Raisin Fudge recipe posted here a few days ago.
Bars can be stored in the fridge.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 16 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 6 days 1 hour ago