3 figs (dried)
1/3 cup raisins
1 teaspoon each: maca, lucuma, mesquite
1 tablespoon cocoa
2 pinches of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1. Blend all ingredients in the food processor until it forms a ball. It will take a few minutes.
2. If it is too dry and looks like fine crumbs, add water a tiny bit at a time.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings.
4. You can shape them by hand, but it’ll be sticky. I used a mini loaf pan--a muffin tin would make a nice round “bar.”
5. If using a form, grease it with any mild flavored oil.
7. If using the mini loaf pan, remove it and slice it in half to create two bars.
Daniefon's ThoughtsBy daniefon
I love Larabars, but don’t like eating all that fat. I’d rather save it for something else!
So I experimented until I came up with something I liked.
This can easily be changed up to create different flavors.
Of course, you can add nuts if you like.
The inspiration came from the delicious Raisin Fudge recipe posted here a few days ago.
Bars can be stored in the fridge.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 2 days 19 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 4 min ago