125 g cacao butter
5 tablespoons cacao powder
3 tablespoons lucuma powder
2 tablespoons maca powder
2 tablespoons organic honey
Pinch of salt
3 drops essential peppermint oil
1. Cacao butter is a bit more difficult to melt, but with a hot water bath and grating it small, it works fine.
2. Add honey and salt into the fat and mix well.
3. Add powders and the peppermint oil. Mix well again and check that it tastes good.
4. Pour it into ice-cube molds and put into freezer for 30-60 minutes.
5. Once the chocolate is hardened enough, get it out of the freezer and let it melt for a while in room temperature.
Here's my favorite recipe.
Never eat ice cold chocolate, you won't taste all the magnificent flavors.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!