Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup water from one young coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon carob powder
1. Grind the walnuts, banana, and raisins in a food processor.
2. Pour the chopped up mix into a bowl and stir in the coconut milk, salt, and carob.
3. Stir well until it forms a sticky batter.
4. Spread batter 1/2 inch thick onto parchment paper.
5. Dehydrate for at least 6 hours (times may vary). The dehydrator times are what worked for me so use your best discretion, based on your own machine.
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this brownie recipe because I was bored at home one day and was supposed to go on a date but didn't because my significant other had to work.
The namesake is sort of a double entendre because I wanted to make some brownies but didn't have enough dates.
Hope you enjoy. These definitely made my night!
Enjoy your night in and these brownies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY,Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES PASSPORTS,IDS(raul28 - 21 hours 46 min ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 22 hours 44 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 1 day 17 hours ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 3 days 15 hours ago