Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup water from one young coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon carob powder
1. Grind the walnuts, banana, and raisins in a food processor.
2. Pour the chopped up mix into a bowl and stir in the coconut milk, salt, and carob.
3. Stir well until it forms a sticky batter.
4. Spread batter 1/2 inch thick onto parchment paper.
5. Dehydrate for at least 6 hours (times may vary). The dehydrator times are what worked for me so use your best discretion, based on your own machine.
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this brownie recipe because I was bored at home one day and was supposed to go on a date but didn't because my significant other had to work.
The namesake is sort of a double entendre because I wanted to make some brownies but didn't have enough dates.
Hope you enjoy. These definitely made my night!
Enjoy your night in and these brownies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 4 hours 35 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 8 hours 31 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 8 hours 36 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 9 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 18 hours ago