Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup water from one young coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon carob powder
1. Grind the walnuts, banana, and raisins in a food processor.
2. Pour the chopped up mix into a bowl and stir in the coconut milk, salt, and carob.
3. Stir well until it forms a sticky batter.
4. Spread batter 1/2'' thick onto parchment paper.
5. Dehydrate for at least 6 hours (times may vary).
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this brownie recipe because I was bored at home one day and was supposed to go on a date but didn't because my significant other had to work.
The namesake is sort of a double entendre because I wanted to make some brownies but didn't have enough dates.
Hope you enjoy. These defff made my night!
The dehydrator times are what worked for me so use your best discretion, based on your own machine.
Enjoy your night in and these brownies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 3 hours 43 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 4 days 20 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 13 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 22 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 22 hours ago