Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup water from one young coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon carob powder
1. Grind the walnuts, banana, and raisins in a food processor.
2. Pour the chopped up mix into a bowl and stir in the coconut milk, salt, and carob.
3. Stir well until it forms a sticky batter.
4. Spread batter 1/2 inch thick onto parchment paper.
5. Dehydrate for at least 6 hours (times may vary). The dehydrator times are what worked for me so use your best discretion, based on your own machine.
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this brownie recipe because I was bored at home one day and was supposed to go on a date but didn't because my significant other had to work.
The namesake is sort of a double entendre because I wanted to make some brownies but didn't have enough dates.
Hope you enjoy. These definitely made my night!
Enjoy your night in and these brownies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawCreativelycc - 3 hours 12 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?Creativelycc - 3 hours 26 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 14 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 14 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 4 days 38 min ago