Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup water from one young coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon carob powder
1. Grind the walnuts, banana, and raisins in a food processor.
2. Pour the chopped up mix into a bowl and stir in the coconut milk, salt, and carob.
3. Stir well until it forms a sticky batter.
4. Spread batter 1/2'' thick onto parchment paper.
5. Dehydrate for at least 6 hours (times may vary).
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this brownie recipe because I was bored at home one day and was supposed to go on a date but didn't because my significant other had to work.
The namesake is sort of a double entendre because I wanted to make some brownies but didn't have enough dates.
Hope you enjoy. These defff made my night!
The dehydrator times are what worked for me so use your best discretion, based on your own machine.
Enjoy your night in and these brownies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 3 hours 21 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 7 hours ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawsandnesspeak - 1 day 12 hours ago