4 portobello mushrooms (skins, stems, and gills removed)
Dulse, to taste
2 stalks celery (juiced)
1 lemon (juiced)
1 tablespoon coconut butter
1 cup peanuts
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 cup young thai coconut meat
1. Cut the skinned mushrooms into 1-inch cubes to make the "tofu".
2. In a bowl, combine celery juice, lemon juice, dulse, and coconut butter.
3. Add the mushroom cubes and mix so all sides are thoroughly coated. Allow them to marinade for 10 to 20 minutes, then put them in a dehydrator. Keep the rest of the marinade for the sauce. dehydrate mushrooms at 105 for 4 to 6 hours.
4. To make satay sauce, put the peanuts, peanut butter, cayenne pepper, coconut, and leftover marinade into a food processor and grind into a sauce. If you need more liquid, add a little jicama juice at a time.
5. Serve "tofu" cubes on skewers and covered with satay sauce.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 3 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 8 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 8 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 15 hours ago