2 tbsp. banana flour
1 tsp celery powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. in a food processor, combine 1 date with bananas, banana flour, and celery powder until completely smooth.
2. spread mixture 1"w x 11"L x 1/2" thick on a teflex sheet in 3 strips.
3. dehydrate for 10 hours. then flip, and dehydrate for another 5 hours.
4. carefully remove from the teflex sheet. at this point, the strips should be kind of dry and crack-y. so what yo need to do is dip each strip in some fruit juice (ideally pale in color) and let sit in the fridge for long enough so that you can actually roll it without breaking it. this is a perfect time to prepare the filling. so,
5. in a coffee grinder or smal food processor, whip together 2 medjool dates and 1/4 tsp cinnamon until smooth.
6. spread the mixture onto one side of each strip, and carefully roll up into a cinnamon bun.
7. put the cinnamon rolls back in the dehydrator until they have reach a desired temperature and consistency.
8. top with my theoretical jicama frosting or serve as is!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 8 hours 51 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 21 hours 53 min ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 22 hours 28 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 23 hours 16 min ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 3 hours ago