2 tablespoons banana flour
1 teaspoon celery powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a food processor, combine 1 date with bananas, banana flour, and celery powder until completely smooth.
2. Spread mixture in 3 strips of 1" W x 11" L x 1/2" H thick on a teflex sheet.
3. Dehydrate for 10 hours.
4. Flip and dehydrate for another 5 hours.
5. Carefully remove from the teflex sheet. At this point, the strips should be kind of dry and cracky.
6. Dip each strip in some fruit juice (ideally pale in color) and let sit in the fridge for long enough so that you can actually roll it without breaking it.
7. In a coffee grinder or food processor, whip together 2 Medjool dates and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until smooth.
8. Spread the mixture onto one side of each strip, and carefully roll up into a cinnamon bun.
9. Put the cinnamon rolls back in the dehydrator until they have reach a desired temperature and consistency.
10. Top with jicama frosting or serve as is!
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Cinnamon buns but with creamy banana!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 11 hours 38 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 9 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 1 day 22 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 2 days 17 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 2 days 17 hours ago