Raw avocado bowl recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Grate carrots by hand (or in your food processor if you have a grating attachment or with a spirooli slicer) and place in bowl.
- 2. Add sprouts to bowl.
- 3. Gently chop avocado and place avocado chunks on top of carrots and sprouts.
- 4. In a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients together and mix vigorously with a spoon. Pour mixture over avocado bowl and mix gently.
- 5. Eat with a fork!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I am famous for my delicious raw sweets, but I thought I'd share a simple lunch meal with you today. I love making my own alfalfa sprouts, and this is a great little meal to enjoy fresh sprouts with. (If you don't have sprouts, you can use finely chopped spinach instead.)
Avocado bowls make a great meal or snack! This recipe does not keep well due to the avocado, so eat up.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin A.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes