Raw chili recipe
Shelf Life2 days in fridge
- 1. Finely chop or shred your celery and carrots. Place in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Place all chili base ingredients into your food processor. Process briefly until well incorporated, for example, approximately 25 seconds.
- 3. Transfer chili base on top of the chopped vegetables. Stir gently and thoroughly with a spoon.
- 4. Your raw chili is now ready to eat!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a simple raw chili recipe that can be whipped up in a flash. Optionally, you can add 1/2 teaspoon cumin if you have it in your pantry, but it's not necessary.
Re: the mixins, use finely chopped celery or finely chopped (or shredded) carrots (and/or finely chopped mushrooms work well too).
You can eat this chili on its own. Feel free to warm slightly in your dehydrator, although warming it is not necessary. (I don't bother warming it.)
This chili mixture also makes a nice salad topping. Plus, top with optional raw sour cream for yummy chili goodness! (In this picture I didn't take the time to make raw sour cream, but I did grind up cashews using a nut-grinder, which acts like parmesan cheese!)
PS: This recipe is dedicated to TRK member Rhinda! Her recent note inspired me to whip up this recipe this afternoon.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin A.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes