Raw sour cream recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- Directions to make this raw sour cream recipe:
- 1. If you are wise and patient, soak your cashews first and then rinse them before blending. If you are impatient and have a high-speed blender, just throw dry cashews in your blender.
- 2. Add all ingredients, including cashews, into your blender.
- 3. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Transfer to a bowl and then chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 5. Enjoy on raw vegan tacos or as a dip!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw sour cream recipe - Yet another simple cashew-based recipe that whips up quickly in the blender and will tingle your taste-buds!
Big thanks to Ashlyn for sending this recipe my way. It's totally my style (simple, quick and delicious) and a great excuse to make this raw vegan taco meat recipe, which I hadn't had for ages. Because to me tacos and sour cream go hand in hand, don't you think!
This is super quick to prepare. Best made in a high-speed blender, of course.
What is your favorite way to use raw sour cream at home?
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes