Raw cream cheese icing recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time1 hour 5 min
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
- 1. Throw all ingredients in high-speed blender.
- 2. Blend until nice and smooth and creamy!
- 3. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 4. Refrigerate in bowl for one hour until it firms up.
- 5. Spread on your favorite raw cake, like this raw carrot cake recipe.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
You haven't lived until you've had this raw cream cheese icing recipe with a big, nice slice of raw carrot cake!
Note that it's the coconut oil that will help this raw cream cheese recipe firm up, so... don't omit it, ok?
The icing will get softer and more gooey (gooeyer?) once it warms up so it's best to ice and then eat right away. Or store your entire cake in the fridge and then cut slices right away.
Enjoy this raw cream cheese icing recipe!
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes