Raw cranberry relish recipe
Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings10 servings
Yield10 small servings
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups dates
- 1. Place dates in a food processor. Process until dates are reduced drastically in size, similar to the size of raisins.
- 2. Add your fresh cranberries and pulse in the food processor briefly until the texture resembles this picture. (Do not overprocess because you still want there to be some chunks of cranberries visible.)
- 3. Your raw cranberry relish is ready for your holiday goodness!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
With only two ingredients this raw cranberry relish is a snap to whip up for a holiday meal.
For added zest and holiday zeal add a small peeled, chopped orange with your cranberries for additional sweetness and acidity. Fun!
Special thanks to my recipe muse and tester for this recipe: Miss Gloria M.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes