Raw apple sauce recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Quarter the apples and remove seeds.
- 2. Throw apples and the rest of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour into your favorite breakfast bowl and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I have been craving apple sauce lately, and I thought I would throw in some other ingredients to give it more of a flavor kick rather than just simply blending apples. The lemon juice gives it a nice acidic kick and the dates bring additional sweetness.
This raw vegan apple sauce is perfect light breakfast food or snack. Feel free to double the recipe.
I do not bother peeling my apples. This recipe is best made in a high-speed blender.
2 large apples usually equals just under 2 cups chopped.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes