Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
5 unblemished green peppers
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
2 large avocados
1 large pomegranate
Juice from ½ orange
1. Clean the broccoli and cauliflower and remove all stems.
2. Juice the orange half and mash into the avocados.
3. If you think pomegranate peeling is an art (the inner segments come out beautifully this way, don't they?), then knock yourself out or cut it in half.
4. Combine florets, pomegranate arils and avocado/orange sauce.
5. Half the peppers by cutting a straight line around either side of the stem (so the halves form shells).
6. Stuff peppers with mixture (I like it heaping).
Pearjoy's ThoughtsBy pearjoy
This is another prototype for the holidays.
Adjust the size of the peppers for bigger/smaller servings.
You could use raisins (or anything else!) but pomegranate is so hot right now, it might entice some SAD eaters.
Also please use any citrus fruit you like.
The ruby red/green colors are very merry!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 10 hours 34 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 3 days 11 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 4 days 9 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 22 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 5 days 17 hours ago