Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
5 unblemished green peppers
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
2 large avocados
1 large pomegranate
Juice from ½ orange
1. Clean the broccoli and cauliflower and remove all stems.
2. Juice the orange half and mash into the avocados.
3. If you think pomegranate peeling is an art (the inner segments come out beautifully this way, don't they?), then knock yourself out or cut it in half.
4. Combine florets, pomegranate arils and avocado/orange sauce.
5. Half the peppers by cutting a straight line around either side of the stem (so the halves form shells).
6. Stuff peppers with mixture (I like it heaping).
Pearjoy's ThoughtsBy pearjoy
This is another prototype for the holidays.
Adjust the size of the peppers for bigger/smaller servings.
You could use raisins (or anything else!) but pomegranate is so hot right now, it might entice some SAD eaters.
Also please use any citrus fruit you like.
The ruby red/green colors are very merry!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 21 hours 27 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 21 hours 28 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 21 hours 30 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 2 days 4 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 9 hours ago