½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut butter
¼ cup cocoa butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or more to taste)
1 tablespoon light agave
1 medium bunch of grapes
1 bunch of mint
Cup or container (for arrangement)
Floral foam (to fit container)
1. Wash and dry all fruit.
2. Melt coconut oil, coconut butter, and cocoa butter in a small bowl placed in a larger bowl of hot water. Stir until well melted. Strain out anything that is not melted.
3. Add cocoa powder and agave to melted mixture. Allow mixture to cool down till thickened, like hot fudge.
4. Skewer desired amount of berries. Dip or twirl berries into chocolate. (At this point, you could double dip chocolate into chopped nuts or shredded coconut.)
5. Dip extra berries and grapes in remaining chocolate so you don’t have to eat arrangement right away! If desired, you should have enough chocolate for 24 strawberries for a fuller bouquet. I had a piece of Styrofoam to stick skewer in till chocolate dried.
6. Arrange in cup or container, using mint to fill in.
Delicious and simple chocolate-dipped strawberries.
Good for special occasions.
Of course, you may use any fruit you like in this. The combinations are endless. I just used what i had in the fridge!
For the pictured bouquet, I dipped 12 strawberries, 6 blackberries, and had 5 plain grape skewers. I added about 4 grapes under the berries to hide the skewers.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!