1½ cups buckwheat flour
½ cup flaxseed meal
6 soft dates
2 tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups blueberries (after mixing)
SUMMER BERRY SYRUP
1 cup strawberries (stems removed)
1 cup raspberries
1 cup agave or dates
1. To make the buckwheat flour, soak buckwheat overnight in water. On the next day, place in dehydrator all day. I make a big batch of buckwheaties every few weeks and store them in an air-tight glass container. I use them for parfaits, salads, crunchy chocolate treats, and now this.
2. Process dry buckwheaties in your food processor. Then add bananas to food processor, along with the rest of the ingredients except blueberries.
3. After mixing all ingredients, add blueberries into the mixture and stir gently with a spoon.
4. Drop with a spoon onto Teflex sheets in pancake shape and thickness. Place in dehydrator for 3 hours. Flip and dehydrate for 3 or more hours, depending on how firm you want them.
5. Place berries and dates in blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle syrup over pancakes and enjoy!
These pancakes are out of this world. They are better than any non-raw pancakes I have ever had in my entire life.
Who knew that eating raw pancakes would literally “take the cake?”
You can vary these up with any kind of berry or any kind of pancake “flavor” you want.
The recipe makes a bunch, but you’re going to want to eat them all! If you have leftovers, freeze them and just put them in the dehydrator for an hour to warm up.
Oh, best of all, kids love them too! Enjoy!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!