Creating Healthy Habits
* 2 Bananas
* 1 recipe for Lemon or Coconut Cream (recipe follows)
* 1/2 c Raspberries, Mango or other fruit
* 1/4 c Pecans, Macadamia or other nuts
* 1 tsp Dried Unsweetened Shaved Coconut
* 1 recipe for Spiced Agave (recipe follows)
Slice the bananas lengthwise and set on a plate with the flat/ cut side up. Spoon the cream over the bananas and top with fruit and nuts. Sprinkle with coconut and serve with the left over fruit and agave, allowing your guests to drizzle themselves.
* 1/2 c Cashews (optional, soaked for 30 min)
* 1 1/2 tbls Lemon Juice
* 1 tbls Filtered Water
* 1 tbls Agave Nectar
* Pinch of Vanilla Powder
* 8 + 3 tbls Dried Unsweetened Shaved Coconut, separated
* 6 tbls Filtered Water
* 2 tbls Fresh Young Coconut Meat or Cashews (optional, soaked for 30 min)
* 1/2 tbls Pulp from the Coconut Milk
* 1/2 tsp Agave Nectar
Blend 8 tbls of dried coconut with the water for 30 seconds. Strain through a nut seed bag or mesh metal sieve to produce 3 1/2 â€“ 4 tbls of Coconut Milk. Blend 3 tbls Coconut Milk with the rest of the ingredients in a Magic Bullet using the flat blade or blender until completely smooth.
* 1 tbls Agave Nectar
* 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger and Cloves)
In a small bowl, shift in spices over the agave nectar being sure to stir continually to prevent lumps.
Here are 2 versions of a twist on the normal fruit salad, Breakfast Bananas in: Berry flavor with Raspberries, Pecans and Lemon Cream; and Tropical flavor with Mango, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut Cream. Serve it with Spiced Agave on the side and drizzle right before you eat. Enjoy these for breakfast, dessert or make the cream and agave in advance and take it to work for the afternoon sweet tooth cravings!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!