1 box fresh organic strawberries
½ box fresh raspberries
1 large banana
1 cup almond yogurt
1. Wash, hull, and cut strawberries in half.
2. Wash the raspberries and drain well. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
3. Puree half the strawberries and raspberries, plus the banana, in a blender.
4. Tip the yogurt into a bowl and gently stir in 3 tablespoons of the fruit sauce.
5. Spoon the reserved strawberries and raspberries, fruit sauce, and the yogurt mixture alternately into glasses or dessert dishes.
6. Chill for up to 3 hours before serving. Decorate with fresh mint leaves.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
This is an easy, delightful dessert that is perfect for summer!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 1 day 6 hours ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 2 days 9 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 2 days 22 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 2 days 22 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 2 days 23 hours ago