1 box fresh organic strawberries
½ box fresh raspberries
1 large banana
1 cup almond yogurt
1. Wash, hull, and cut strawberries in half.
2. Wash the raspberries and drain well. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
3. Puree half the strawberries and raspberries, plus the banana, in a blender.
4. Tip the yogurt into a bowl and gently stir in 3 tablespoons of the fruit sauce.
5. Spoon the reserved strawberries and raspberries, fruit sauce, and the yogurt mixture alternately into glasses or dessert dishes.
6. Chill for up to 3 hours before serving. Decorate with fresh mint leaves.
This is an easy, delightful dessert that is perfect for summer!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!