1 cup nuts
1/4 to 1/2 cup sweetener
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons carob powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla powder
Sprinkle of salt
1. Soak and dehydrate your nuts for more ease of digestion (soak overnight, dehydrate during day, and you can have it as dessert after dinner).
2. Grind nuts in food processor to crumbly consistency, and then add salt.
3. Add cacao, carob, and vanilla. Add in your sweetener of choice until a big sticky ball forms.
4. Take out of food processor and pinch off into little balls or bars if you prefer. Refrigerate or freeze.
5. For an even more delectable option, cover in chocolate sauce (recipe of your choice) and refrigerate/freeze.
BlueEyedEcoChick's ThoughtsBy BlueEyedEcoChick
A delicious cacao carob treat based off of love force vanilla chocolate bars.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 5 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 6 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 11 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 11 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 18 hours ago