2 cup fresh corn
¼ cup cashews (soaked)
¼ cup pine nuts
1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
2 tablespoons jalepemo
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
5 ounces mixed mushrooms
lemon or lime juice
¼ olive oil
2 tablespoons celery (chopped)
1 tablespoon shallot (chopped)
1 tablespoon parsely
1 tablespoon herbs de provence or thyme, other spices
1 cup portobello mushrooms (or other)
½ cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon garlic
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon tarragon or other vinegar
1. Blend 3\4 of corn with next 4 ingredients in blender or food processor. Add remaining corn, a squirt of lime, salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne to taste and cilantro - Mix and spoon into small cups or ring molds and dehydrate for 4 hours.
2. Add mushrooms and ingredients below and put on dehydrator sheet for 1 to two hours.
3. Blend portobello mushrooms with ingredients below- olive oil, tarragon, and black pepper til smooth.
4. Spoon corn mixture onto plate, top with mushrooms and mushroom gravy. Enjoy!
5. In the background are sprouted black beans with corn and red onions marinated in olive oil and lime juice. (There is a little more to this recipe in their book but this is the just of it)
This is a very substantial dinner.
This recipe was inspired from a recipe from the book, “Raw” by Trotter and Klein.
This is the favorite recipe of my boyfriend so far.
He added some hot peppers to the top.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!