Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
10 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 red onion
1 1/2 cups almonds (soaked and dehydrated)
1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons nutritional flakes
4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon psyllium husk (optional; increases thickness of dip)
Chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1. Chop spinach and red onion and place in mixing bowl.
2. Put remaining ingredients (except bell pepper) in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended ingredients with spinach and red onion and mix.
4. Chill for 1-2 hours to increase the dip's thickness.
5. Garnish with chopped red bell pepper for color.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
This is a raw, dairy-free, creamed spinach dip sure to delight all. It is loaded with spinach and has a delicious creamy taste.
Serve with flax crackers or cut veggies. You may just be tempted to make it a meal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 15 hours 45 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 9 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 15 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 20 hours ago
ORANGE HANDS!emilytiddlywink - 4 days 14 hours ago