Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
10 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 red onion
1 1/2 cups almonds (soaked and dehydrated)
1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons nutritional flakes
4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon psyllium husk (optional; increases thickness of dip)
Chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1. Chop spinach and red onion and place in mixing bowl.
2. Put remaining ingredients (except bell pepper) in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended ingredients with spinach and red onion and mix.
4. Chill for 1-2 hours to increase the dip's thickness.
5. Garnish with chopped red bell pepper for color.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
This is a raw, dairy-free, creamed spinach dip sure to delight all. It is loaded with spinach and has a delicious creamy taste.
Serve with flax crackers or cut veggies. You may just be tempted to make it a meal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
My new journey: Going completely raw! Who joins? In need of support:)Creativelycc - 19 min 22 sec ago
Health is Wealthpharmasmruti - 10 hours 27 min ago
Weight gain?pharmasmruti - 10 hours 35 min ago
gaining weight!!pharmasmruti - 10 hours 45 min ago
Are raw sprouts going to make me sick?ClaireT - 14 hours 42 min ago