Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
10 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 red onion
1 1/2 cups almonds (soaked and dehydrated)
1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons nutritional flakes
4 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon psyllium husk (optional; increases thickness of dip)
Chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1. Chop spinach and red onion and place in mixing bowl.
2. Put remaining ingredients (except bell pepper) in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended ingredients with spinach and red onion and mix.
4. Chill for 1-2 hours to increase the dip's thickness.
5. Garnish with chopped red bell pepper for color.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
This is a raw, dairy-free, creamed spinach dip sure to delight all. It is loaded with spinach and has a delicious creamy taste.
Serve with flax crackers or cut veggies. You may just be tempted to make it a meal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 3 hours 26 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 10 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 11 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 19 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 11 hours ago