Yield2 hungry people
1 cup hemp seeds
1. Puree the zucchini in a food processor.
2. Then pour into a bowl, add the hemp seeds, and stir until the seeds are coated.
3. If you want you could add a pinch of salt at this point. Spread it onto a Teflex sheet.
4. Dehydrate several hours until firm.
5. Flip onto the lattice sheets that the dehydrator comes with. Dehydrate until very firm (a few more hours).
6. Serve with tomatoes, seed cheese, or whatever you like!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Easy, light, and crunchy pizza crust.
You could make it into crackers too if you wanted.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.