Rating3/5 (from 2 ratings)3
1 cup powdered oat groats
½ cup maple syrup, agave, or combo
½ cup almond butter or other nut butter
¼ cup cocoa powder
Sprinkle of salt
1. Powder oat groats in a high speed blender.
2. Mix with remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into a pan at least 1 inch thick (or more!).
4. Dehydrate 8 hours until top is crisp and you have a warm, soft brownie.
5. Plunk a scoop of raw vanilla ice cream on top! Or eat it right out of the bowl! Go ahead!
6. Get creative and add chocolate chunks, cayenne, coconut or chopped nuts on top.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
I made the No-Bake Cookie recipe by MammaCassa from this site for lunch today.
As I'm munching, I thought if I powdered the oat groats, I would end up with a batter. Yummy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hair fallpauliasmith6745 - 10 hours 20 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 18 hours 49 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 4 days 4 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 4 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 10 hours ago