Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
YieldUp to 6 bowls
1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked 8 hours)
1 1/2 cups pecans (soaked 8 hours)
3 cups almonds (soaked 8 hours)
1/2 cup to 1 cup raisins
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup raw agave nectar
1. Soak nuts and seeds for 8 hours.
2. Put two nuts and one seed in the food processor (make it smaller if you have a small food processor and repeat until they are completely shredded).
3. Pour all nuts and seeds into a large bowl.
4. Pour raw agave nectar, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon into the bowl. Mix them real well.
5. Put them on a teflex sheet and set at 100F for 8 hours in the dehydrator. When 8 hours passes, flip over the cereal and do it for another 8 hours.
6. Serve with any nut or seed milk to make it a complete breakfast.
Rshartist's ThoughtsBy rshartist
The cereal is perfect for people who are picky or love to eat sweetened cereals. The cereal will be pleasant tasting for breakfast.
I tasted the cereal before I put them in dehydrator. It tastes so delicious and smells so great.
Resources: A friend of mine gave me that recipe. My recipe is a little bit different than hers.
Hers is two times the size of what I am making. She uses dates and a lot of maple syrup as sweetener and pears as a fruit. She did not use cinnamon.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 12 hours 5 min ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 1 day 20 hours ago
Are rolled oats raw?alexisd - 2 days 17 hours ago
How many avocados per day is okay?jacksan - 2 days 21 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?jacksan - 2 days 21 hours ago