Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
3 cup raspberries, FROZEN
1 medium ripe mango
5 medium fresh strawberries
1) Peel and chop mango and place in bottom of blender along with the de-stalked strawberries. Cut open passion fruit and squeeze in the seeds and juice.
2) If you have a normal household blender, blend until a runny liquid is formed. If using a Vita-Mix or similar, you can skip this step and move to step 3.
3) Add your frozen raspberries – you need to work to the strength of your blender, so add in a little at a time so it doesn’t struggle unless it is a powerful one!
4) When you have an ice-cream consistency remove from the blender, spoon into a wine glass or sundae dish, top with fresh fruit as desired and enjoy!
- You can save any leftovers by pouring it into a Tupperware and putting into the freezer.
- Turn into something a bit more decadent by making and swirling raw chocolate sauce over the top. Mmm!
Ajchanter's ThoughtsBy ajchanter
This is Karen Knowler’s recipe : http://karenknowler.typepad.com
But i wanted to share it because its the perfect pudding (or breakfast!) for the summer, as its made totally out of fruit! And it doesnt need added sweetner(s)! Plus It’s quick, easy, healthy and delicious!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.