Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
3 cups raspberries (frozen)
1 medium ripe mango
5 medium fresh strawberries
1. Peel and chop mango and place in bottom of blender along with the de-stalked strawberries.
2. Cut open passion fruit and squeeze in the seeds and juice.
3. If you have a normal household blender, blend until a runny liquid is formed. If using a Vitamix or similar, you can skip this step and move to step 3.
4. Add your frozen raspberries. You need to work to the strength of your blender, so add in a little at a time so it doesn’t struggle unless it is a powerful one!
5. When you have an ice-cream consistency, remove from the blender, spoon into a wine glass or sundae dish, top with fresh fruit as desired, and enjoy!
Ajchanter's ThoughtsBy ajchanter
This is the perfect pudding (or breakfast!) for the summer, as it's made totally out of fruit!
And it doesn't need added sweetener(s)!
Plus it’s quick, easy, healthy, and delicious!
You can save any leftovers by pouring it into a Tupperware and putting into the freezer.
Turn into something a bit more decadent by making and swirling raw chocolate sauce over the top. Mmm!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 4 hours 53 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 16 hours 19 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 7 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 7 hours ago