Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
3 cups raspberries (frozen)
1 medium ripe mango
5 medium fresh strawberries
1. Peel and chop mango and place in bottom of blender along with the de-stalked strawberries.
2. Cut open passion fruit and squeeze in the seeds and juice.
3. If you have a normal household blender, blend until a runny liquid is formed. If using a Vitamix or similar, you can skip this step and move to step 3.
4. Add your frozen raspberries. You need to work to the strength of your blender, so add in a little at a time so it doesn’t struggle unless it is a powerful one!
5. When you have an ice-cream consistency, remove from the blender, spoon into a wine glass or sundae dish, top with fresh fruit as desired, and enjoy!
Ajchanter's ThoughtsBy ajchanter
This is the perfect pudding (or breakfast!) for the summer, as it's made totally out of fruit!
And it doesn't need added sweetener(s)!
Plus it’s quick, easy, healthy, and delicious!
You can save any leftovers by pouring it into a Tupperware and putting into the freezer.
Turn into something a bit more decadent by making and swirling raw chocolate sauce over the top. Mmm!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 20 hours 58 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 1 day 16 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 1 day 20 hours ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 2 days 7 hours ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 3 days 20 hours ago