2 cups wheat berries
1 gallon water
2 capsules acidophilus
1. soak grains overnight and sprout 2 days
2. pulse-blend for a few seconds half the grain with water in a blender, only to breake up the grain, rather than liquify
3. place in a gallon jar
4. blend other half of the grains as before, and place in jar
5. empty acidophilus capsules into mixture and stir
6. cover mouth of jar with a breathable cloth and secure with a rubber band
7. place jar in a warm place for 2 days (70-80F)
8. pour the water into a gallon jar, straining the grains out.
9. store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. you can make 2 more batches with the reused grains.
fill the gallon jar holding the grains with water 2/3 full
add more acidophilus and stir
ferment only 24 hours these last 2 times
strain and store as before
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 21 hours 48 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 19 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 9 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 3 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 3 hours ago