1/4 cup golden flax seeds (ground)
1/4 cup dark flax seeds (ground)
1 tablespoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
Couple squirts of agave (optional)
1/4 cup cacao nibs (ground)
1/2 cup coconut oil
Couple squirts of agave to sweeten (optional)
2 ripe bananas
1. Simply grind the golden and dark flax seeds in a coffee grinder and then put in a bowl.
2. Add water a little bit at a time until the flax forms a dough. Then add the cinnamon and some agave if you prefer it a little sweeter.
3. Spread on a teflex lined dehydrator sheet and score into 8 squares.
4. Dehydrate overnight at 115 degrees. In the morning, flip and peel off the teflex sheet and then dehydrate for another few hours. The crackers came and thin and crisp.
5. Simply grind the raw cacao nibs in a coffee grinder and put in a flat container.
6. Add the coconut oil a little at a time until it reaches a smooth consistency, I used about 1/2 cup. If you want your chocolate a little sweeter, add a few squirts of agave.
7. Put the container in the freezer until the chocolate hardens into a bar. This will cut into 4 equal size pieces.
8. Put the bananas in a bowl and squish with a fork.
9. Put a piece of the chocolate on one graham cracker, then a few spoonfuls of banana, followed by another graham cracker!
I was daydreaming about camping and then started craving s’mores.
I brainstormed and came up with this! It is gooey and sticky like the real thing.
It made me happy :)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!