1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on Teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 Fahrenheit for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy 100% Top quality undetectable counterfeit currencies. (email@example.com)derickw - 3 hours 55 min ago
BlendTec vs. VitaMix!tolas - 12 hours 47 min ago
Vitamix Noise Reducing Padtolas - 12 hours 53 min ago
Magnets for doing laundryjacquelined - 1 day 22 hours ago
Grey HairAntonioJoe - 2 days 14 hours ago