1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 F for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 12 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 4 days 46 min ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 5 days 5 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 1 day ago
hearts of palmdavem - 1 week 2 days ago