1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 F for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourhappyknapps - 4 hours 59 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 6 hours 12 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 19 hours 22 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 1 day 4 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 1 day 13 hours ago