1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 F for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 12 hours 46 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 13 hours 32 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 21 hours 37 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 13 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 14 hours ago