1 cup sunflower seeds (unsoaked)
1 cup corn
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ tablespoon salt
1. I find that each cob of corn provides 1/2 cup of corn, so you will need at least 2 cobs.
2. Soak the sunflower seeds (probably should take 12 hours or less.) Drain the sunflower seeds. (I use a jar and cheesecloth.)
3. Use a food processor on the corn and soaked sunflower seeds.
4. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Dry in a dehydrator until crispy. Usually takes 24 hours. I like to make them thick, because they seem to taste better that way, though they take longer to dry.
Mewmewmint's ThoughtsBy mewmewmint
Very yummy, savory, simple crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 17 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 17 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 22 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 22 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 5 hours ago