1 cup sunflower seeds (unsoaked)
1 cup corn
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ tablespoon salt
1. I find that each cob of corn provides 1/2 cup of corn, so you will need at least 2 cobs.
2. Soak the sunflower seeds (probably should take 12 hours or less.) Drain the sunflower seeds. (I use a jar and cheesecloth.)
3. Use a food processor on the corn and soaked sunflower seeds.
4. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Dry in a dehydrator until crispy. Usually takes 24 hours. I like to make them thick, because they seem to taste better that way, though they take longer to dry.
Mewmewmint's ThoughtsBy mewmewmint
Very yummy, savory, simple crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 6 hours 20 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 5 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 11 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago