1 cup sunflower seeds (unsoaked)
1 cup corn
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ tablespoon salt
1. I find that each cob of corn provides 1/2 cup of corn, so you will need at least 2 cobs.
2. Soak the sunflower seeds (probably should take 12 hours or less.) Drain the sunflower seeds. (I use a jar and cheesecloth.)
3. Use a food processor on the corn and soaked sunflower seeds.
4. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Dry in a dehydrator until crispy. Usually takes 24 hours. I like to make them thick, because they seem to taste better that way, though they take longer to dry.
Mewmewmint's ThoughtsBy mewmewmint
Very yummy, savory, simple crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawCreativelycc - 7 hours 17 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?Creativelycc - 7 hours 32 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 18 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 18 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 4 days 4 hours ago