2 cups dried garbanzo beans or chickpeas (sprouted)
¼ cup raw tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
Clove of garlic (minced)
6 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup sun-dried tomato (soaked till soft)
1 cup spinach
1. In a food processor, combine all the hummus ingredients except the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
2. Divide hummus into three portions, leaving one of the portions in the food processor.
3. Put sun-dried tomatoes in the food processor with the hummus. Blend until creamy and slightly chunky. Remove sun-dried tomato hummus. Set aside.
4. Rinse processor and add spinach with the second portion of hummus. Combine thoroughly.
5. Sprouting is super easy. Place garbanzo beans in a glass jar or bowl and cover it with water. Let it soak in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Drain beans then fill with water and drain again. Set the jar at a 45º angle with good air flow.
7. Continue to rinse and drain for a day or two until little white tails sprout from the bean.
The perfect vegetable + dip combo!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2018 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!