Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Pulp from juicing
1/4 cut oats
1/4 cup flax seeds
Pinch of oregano, salt, and pepper
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups mixed greens
Pinch of cumin
1 teaspoon lime juice
Alfalfa sprouts or other sprouts
Small amount of red onion
1. All you do is mix the pulp with all other ingredients. Pop it into the dehydrator, and take it out when the outside is crispy. It should take about 7 hours or so.
2. Put two patties on a plate on a bed of mixed greens.
3. Spread Vegenaise on top. I probably used all together 2 teaspoons for all 4 patties.
4. Mix the avocado, cumin, lime juice together like your making guacamole.
5. Spread that on top of the patties. Add thin slices of red onion and lots of sprouts and enjoy!
Magpie89's ThoughtsBy magpie89
Okay, so I was making my morning juice as usual.
Every morning I feel so wasteful throwing away my vegetable pulp, but today i discovered something to do with it.
This is what i used but feel free to mix and match however you like.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.