1 white onion (finely chopped)
1 yellow pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shiitake mushrooms
1 tsp cumin powder
1 teaspoon cayenne
2 tablespoons flax seed oil
1 lemon (juiced)
4 to 6 cabbage leaves
Handful of spinach (chopped into fine strands)
Handful of chives (finely chopped)
1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, cumin, and cayenne.
2. Mix the flax seed oil and lemon juice together and pour over the vegetables.
3. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Arrange cabbage leaves on a big plate and cut out any hard stems.
5. Place equal amounts of mushroom mixture on each.
6. Top with spinach, and add salsa and raw mayo.
7. Sprinkle with chives.
8. Serve with guacamole, salsas, and a big green salad with lots of fresh sweet corn in it.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Recipe by Shazzy.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 23 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 hours 24 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 hours 26 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 9 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 13 hours ago