1 white onion (finely chopped)
1 yellow pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shiitake mushrooms
1 tsp cumin powder
1 teaspoon cayenne
2 tablespoons flax seed oil
1 lemon (juiced)
4 to 6 cabbage leaves
Handful of spinach (chopped into fine strands)
Handful of chives (finely chopped)
1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, cumin, and cayenne.
2. Mix the flax seed oil and lemon juice together and pour over the vegetables.
3. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Arrange cabbage leaves on a big plate and cut out any hard stems.
5. Place equal amounts of mushroom mixture on each.
6. Top with spinach, and add salsa and raw mayo.
7. Sprinkle with chives.
8. Serve with guacamole, salsas, and a big green salad with lots of fresh sweet corn in it.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Recipe by Shazzy.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 4 hours 30 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 8 hours 26 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 8 hours 30 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 9 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 18 hours ago