Raw banana pudding recipe
Shelf LifeEnjoy immediately (does not keep)
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield1 cup pudding
- 1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This super quick banana pudding recipe gets the job done when you're looking for a quick, healthy snack. The addition of the lemon juice balances the flavor.
This recipe doesn't keep well, so eat up quickly!
This banana pudding also does double-duty as a quick icing for a simple raw treat. Again, it doesn't keep well though so use it immediately or don't bother.
If you want a more solid consistency, add an optional tablespoon of coconut oil while blending.
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes